Home of the Jaguars!
The following sports are offered at St. Martin Parish School:
- Fall Sports (August – October)
- Cross Country: 4th – 8th Grade (sports physical required)
- Volleyball: 5th – 8th Grade
- Winter Sports (November – February)
- Archery (December – May): 4th through 8th Grade
- Boys Basketball: 5th – 8th Grade
- GirlsBasketball: 5th – 8th Grade
- Spring Sports (March – May)
- Track & Field: 5th – 8th Grade (sports physical required)
Athletic Department Forms & Information:
- A Parent's Guide to Concussions
- Athletic Participation Agreement - this is now handled through the FACTS database through school
- PreParticipationPhysicalEvaluation 1617
- Gym Setup
- Athletic Committee Bylaws March 2017
Athletic Director: David Prey (573) 338-0372 email@example.com.
Play Like a Champion Today is a university-based initiative focused on promoting a positive sports culture for all young people.
We work with coaches, parents, and administrators around the country to develop ethically responsible sports leaders and to promote character development through sports. We offer on-site clinics and workshops, online courses, and an annual Summer Leadership Conference at Notre Dame.
Play Like a Champion Today is the perfect fit for any school, league, or program that wants to help coaches make a positive impact on the lives of young people, including:
- public schools
- private schools
- sports leagues
- youth athletic associations