Serving the parish with vision, advice and expertise
The members of the parish council are an advisory body who are elected to serve terms from the parish at large. They share and work with the Pastor in the parish decision making process.
- Rev. Jason T. Doke, S.T.L, Pastor, 893-2923, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Erwin, Julie (2022)
- Vice President: Samson, Paul (2021)
- Draper, Tom (2023)
- Fife, Jennifer (2022)
- Lehman, Larry (2021)
- McMichael-Schwant, Christina (2023)
- Pestka, Joe (2023)
- Rackers, Anne (2023)
- Rademan, Janet (2021)
- Schroer, Joel, (2022)
- Butel, Francis - Deacon
- Kliethermes, Steve – Deacon
- Jones, Brad – Deacon
- McGuire IV, Mark – Pastoral Minister
- Clingman, Julie – Principal, School
- Benne, Adam - School Advisory Board President
- Finance Council – Carel, Ashley
Joining the Pastoral Parish Council
The Parish Council consists of 12 members who provide leadership and serve as an advisory body to the pastor. Mindful of the spiritual and routine needs of the parish, Council members routinely prioritize identified parish needs and set goals, objectives and policies to meet those needs. Elected members are responsible for attending monthly Council meetings and actively participating in the Council activities. Most members will also be assigned to a Commission and will also be responsible for attending those meetings.
Number of members: 12 elected members, plus the pastor, deacon(s), pastoral minister, school principal and School Board President.
Length of term: Three years
Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m.
Members may also be chosen to represent the Council at Commission meetings which are scheduled during the odd numbered months.